UK Retail Price: £7.99
US Library Binding
Retail Hardcover Price: $20.99
Multi-user eBook: $30.99
Currently out of stock - available in Shark! 96page edition
This is the aspect of shark behaviour that naturally terrifies humans, yet also intrigues us. Here, real-life shark attacks are documented in the context of why they happened, and what species were involved – in fact, of all the hundreds of shark species, only 13 are suspected of ever killing humans. The drama needs no over-playing: tragedies have occurred, but some brave, quick-witted (and lucky) people have also survived.
• An ever-appealing subject.
• Dramatic photographs that deliver the ‘wow’ factor.
• Authentic, accessible text full of interesting facts.
• Clearly labelled diagrams and imagery that explain anatomy and behaviour.
• Great resource for school projects.
Take a Look Inside...
attacks on sharks: Australia: avoiding shark attacks: bull sharks: cage diving: divers: fighting back: great white sharks: Jersey Shore man-eater: shark scarers: surfers: swimmers: tiger sharks