amazing science experiments
FORCES & MOTION
Science & Technology
How things move and more… lets you into the secrets of Newton’s laws of motion. Fun projects show how any object can be made to move with the right technology – or just warm air! Find out about air, soap and elastic power by making a balloon hovercraft, steamboat, rocket and plane – they launch, they glide, they fly! All you need are simple household items, card, paper and rubber bands.
• Simple, hands-on projects for budding scientists and the simply curious.
• Fun illustrations and clear step-by- step text.
• Makes science accessible and easy to understand.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to engage the most reluctant reader.
air pressure; bottle rocket; candle seesaw; dragster; flight; hovercraft; paper plane; pivot; rocket power; smoke rings; soap-powered boat; surface tension; transfer of energy; vortex; warm-air spinner