amazing science experiments
Science & Technology
Home made lightning and more..., you’ll discover how magnets and electricity can work to create both light and movement, and even send messages. Ten great projects include making a flashlight, a toothbrush mini robot, a super-simple electric motor, and even a tiny (very tiny!) lightning strike. Even potatoes can be harnessed to make electricity!
• Simple, hands-on projects for budding scientists and the simply curious.
• Fun illustrations and clear step-by- step text.
• Makes science accessible and easy to understand.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to engage the most reluctant reader.
batteries; battery torch; bending water; charge storer; electrical charges; electric circuit; electric motor; electromagnet; electroscope; LED light; Leyden jar; lightning; magnetism; potato battery; static electricity
This item is currently out of stock... available in 96 page version Sensational Science