amazing science experiments
Home made lightning and more..., you’ll discover how magnets and electricity can work to create both light and movement, and even send messages. Ten great projects include making a flashlight, a toothbrush mini robot, a super-simple electric motor, and even a tiny (very tiny!) lightning strike. Even potatoes can be harnessed to make electricity!
Science & Technology
• Simple, hands-on projects for budding scientists and the simply curious.
• Fun illustrations and clear step-by- step text.
• Makes science accessible and easy to understand.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to engage the most reluctant reader.
batteries; battery torch; bending water; charge storer; electrical charges; electric circuit; electric motor; electromagnet; electroscope; LED light; Leyden jar; lightning; magnetism; potato battery; static electricity