A PHARAOH'S MANUAL
One of four books in our Fiendish Rulers series. In A Pharaoh’s Manual the mighty and very powerful pharaoh can learn to be mysterious and instill fear in his subjects who believe him to be half-man half-god. He must dress to impress dripping with gold and precious stones that no one else can possess. He can have many wives and pass any laws but must keep the masses under control. He must also prepare for the afterlife. The life of a pharaoh is a very tricky one!
• Fact filled soft learning at its best.
• Interesting and unusual look at history.
• Brilliant resource for school projects.
• Bite-size information with gruesome bits added.
• Essential reading for any young historian.
Afterlife: Anubis: Cleopatra: goddesses: Osiris: pyramids: Ra: Ramses: scribes: Pharaoh: tombs: