A KING'S MANUAL
One of four books in our Fiendish Rulers series. In A King's Manual you will find the rules of succession and the importance of the eldest son in medieval times. It explains how to carefully choose advisors and establish a network of spies. Treachery and treason are never far away. There is much to learn when you rule a kingdom; including gathering armies, fighting strategic battles, keeping the peasants in their place, and so much more!
Currently out of stock for more information
• Fact filled soft learning at its best.
• Interesting and unusual look at history.
• Brilliant resource for school projects.
• Bite-size information with gruesome bits added.
• Essential reading for any young historian.
Black Prince: castles chivalry: Crusades, divine right of kings: Eleanor, Queen: Henry I, King: holy days: knights :Richard I, King: Robert the Bruce: Vlad III (the Impaler): William Duke of Normandy and King of England.