Stickmen's guide to
Stickmen’s Guide to Your Body takes you on a fun and fascinating journey around your insides to show you how the circulation, nervous and digestive systems, and skeleton and muscles do their brilliant work all day, every day, just for you! Cutaway artworks, with pull-out details and photographs, support the lively, very accessible text that explains the four vital systems that make up that unique, super-successful and allround amazing machine – the human body!
Science & Technology
• Essential reading for budding scientists and the simply curious.
• Detailed cutaways reveal the body’s systems at work.
• Stickmen add humour and explain functions and what the major organs do.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to encourage the most reluctant reader.
autonomic nervous system (ANS); carbohydrates; colon; cardiac arrest; cardiac cycle; muscle fibres; muscle pairs; tendons; tissue