stickmen's guide to
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Science & Technology
Jump aboard the friendly Stickmen’s tour of the core subjects of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. Neat nuggets of text, colourfully illustrated, break down each subject into a friendly guide to everything you need to know. A must-have addition to any library for both parents and children. Just a brilliant read and reference for all things STEM!
• All aspects of STEM brought to life through crystal-clear, accessible text.
• Appealing artworks illustrate each point, whether an overview, a process or a tiny detail, reinforcing a logical, step-by-step read.
• A single-topic-per-spread format lets the reader know where they are.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to encourage the most reluctant reader.
astronomy; anatomy; psychology; ecosystems; ecology; electricity; bridges; ships; cars; locomotives; planes; STEM