Stickmen's guide to
This is an introduction to many different fields of science, including:
• Physics, chemistry and astronomy.
• Oceanography, earth science and biology.
• Ecology and genetics.
• Psychology, anatomy and physiology.
All accessible, fun and relevant to show how engaging and accessible these varied subjects are.
• All aspects of science brought to life through crystal-clear, accessible text.
• Appealing artworks illustrate each point, whether an overview, a process or a tiny detail, reinforcing a
logical, step-by-step read.
• A single-topic-per-spread format lets the reader know where they are.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to engage the most reluctant reader.
Oceanography; astronomy; anatomy; psychology; ecosystems; ecology; genetics; STEM