Science & Technology
Imagine you’re the solo pilot of a fascinating array of mini flying machines: autogyros that take off from rooftops, and the first personal VTOL aircraft, the Lilium. Or if you’re stuck in traffic in Terrafugia Transition, just unfold the wings and up you go! There’s the superdrone Ehang 184 that needs no pilot – just your destination! – and personal helicopters, wingsuits and waterjets… What a blast!
• High interest subject with a special focus on cutting-edge aircraft design.
• Brings together historic, record- breaking feats of piloted flight.
• Text presented in neat nuggets along with simple technical diagrams to explain aircraft engineering.
• Superb and inspiring photography
• Designed to engage the most reluctant reader
Superdrones; flying cars; microjets; paramotors; autogyros; cockpit; pilot; propeller; cockpit; electric planes; flight