UK Retail Price £7.99
US Library Binding
Multi-user eBook: $31.99
HOW TO LIVE LIKE
A STONEAGE HUNTER
How To Live Like is a stunning new narrative non-fiction series about how people used to live. Written in the first person, the stories are funny and often outrageous, but all are based on fact and give fascinating insights into how you, too, would have lived in these different historical times. In A Stone Age Hunter, Dar is a teenager who lived around 15,000 years ago during the Upper Palaeolithic era (late Stone Age). He tells us how he hunts, plays, traps mammoth, builds shelters, makes fire and feasts with his family in those prehistoric times.
• Beautifully written by an award-winning author.
• Fact-filled soft learning at its best.
• Written in the first person, funny and outrageous.
• Brilliant resource for school projects.
• Essential reading for any young historian.
Take a Look Inside...
Axes: cave art: hunter-gatherers: mammoth traps: Neanderthals: clans: traps: spears: cannibals