UK Retail Price: £7.99
US Library Binding
Retail Hardcover Price: $20.99
Multi-user eBook: $30.99
HOW SHARKS HUNT
Currently out of stock - available in Shark! 96page edition
Discover how their highly tuned senses enable sharks to smell from hundreds of metres away, detect vibrations in the water, see in low light, use their teeth to test if something is food (or not), and feel the tiny electrical pulse of a fish’s heartbeat. They also use speed and camouflage to capture prey. Some eat almost anything, from ocean-dwelling protein to car registration plates.
• An ever-appealing subject.
• Dramatic photographs that deliver the ‘wow’ factor.
• Authentic, accessible text full of interesting facts.
• Clearly labelled diagrams and imagery that explain anatomy and behaviour.
• Great resource for school projects.
Take a Look Inside...
shark ambushes: angel sharks: basking sharks: blacktip shark: blue shark: bull shark: bullhead sharks: feeding frenzies: great white sharks: hammerhead shark: hydrodynamics: lemon shark: shark navigation: orcas: shark teeth: tiger shark: whale sharks