Stickmen's guide to
THE EARTH UNCOVERED
Science & Technology
Stickmen’s Guides to the Earth Uncovered takes a slice through the Earth to show what happens, and what exists, at all levels- everywhere: through layers of atmosphere that wrap around the globe; from mountaintops and live volcano craters down to the molten core: from the ocean’s sunlight zone to the deepest trench in the seabed: and from the rooftop of the tallest skyscraper to the foundations of a city and its maze of underground tunnels.
• Fun learning with the Stickmen as your guide.
• Easy to understand, beautifully illustrated.
• Packed with facts to engage curious minds.
• Earth sciences, geography, wildlife and exploration in one Stickmen’s package.
• Essential reading for those who want to explore what makes our cities work.
Travel underground: helipads: skyscrapers: telecommunications equipment: wind turbines: trams: solar panels: LEDs: elevators: sewers