Stickmen's guide to
HOW THINGS WORK
Stickmen’s Guides to How Things Work is packed with brilliant artworks, cut-aways, clever diagrams and amazing facts, while the friendly, sometimes accident-prone Stickmen help to navigate the illustrations and explain how mechanisms work. Here is a mix of science and fun with a sprinkling of Stickmen’s humour throughout. Explore giant tunnel borers, massive strip mining machines, tankers, submarines and jet engines to name but a few, all is explained in one amazing Stickmen package!
Science & Technology
• Fun learning with stickmen as your guide.
• Easy to understand, beautifully illustrated.
• Packed with facts to engage a curious mind.
• Everything you need to know about how mechanisms work.
• Great resource for home and school.
helipads: solar planes: drones: nuclear submarines: global positioning system; GPS; jet engines: vertical take-off