Subject: Science & Engineering STEM
UK Retail Price: £12.99
US Library Binding
Retail Paperback Price: $7.99
Retail Hardback Price: $20.99
Multi-user eBook: $31.99
STICKMEN'S GUIDE TO
HOW THINGS WORK
Explore giant tunnel borers, massive strip mining machines, tankers, submarines and jet engines to name but a few, all is explained in one amazing Stickmen package!
The friendly, sometimes accident-prone Stickmen help to navigate the illustrations and explain how mechanisms work.
Here is a mix of science and fun with a sprinkling of Stickmen’s humour throughout
Packed with brilliant artworks, cut-aways, clever diagrams and amazing facts.
• Fun learning with stickmen as your guide.
• Easy to understand, beautifully illustrated.
• Packed with facts to engage a curious mind.
• Everything you need to know about how mechanisms work.
• Great resource for home and school.
Take a Look Inside...
helipads: solar planes: drones: nuclear submarines: global positioning system; GPS; jet engines: vertical take-off