CREATURES OF THE DEEP
Currently out of stock available within the 96 page edition Real Life Monsters
Real-life Monsters is a four-book series brings you up close to the strangest and deadliest animals to show why they are how they are. Each title presents a top 10 of nature’s most unusual critters, scored and ranked according to weirdness.
In Monsters of the Deep, meet a fish that uses a light at the end of its own ‘fishing rod’ to attract prey. See a toxic snail that that harpoons fish to feast on. Find a squid whose eye is bigger than a human head. The ocean depths harbour all these lurking dangers, and more…
• High interest, fascinating even for the most reluctant readers.
• An invitation to explore the bizarre and outlandish.
• Creatures scored and ranked according to weirdness.
• Amazing bite-sized facts and fantastic illustrations.
• Excellent resource for school projects.
Take a Look Inside...
Subject: Natural World
UK Retail Price: £7.99
US Library Binding
Retail Paperback Price: $7.99
Multi-user eBook: $31.99
Anglerfish: shark: whale: giant squid: moray eel: twighlight zone: grouper: wave washing: octopus