amazing science experiments
Science & Technology
Matter – Chain reactions in a bottle and more... is about matter and how it changes: simply put, how things react with each other when combined, mixed or shaken up. Around ten projects include growing crystals, making sherbert and invisible ink, and breaking down substances. To set up your lab, all you will need is water, sugar, cornflour, and other items from the kitchen cupboard – and recycling bin!
It’s not magic – it’s way better than that!
• Simple, hands-on projects for budding scientists and the simply curious.
• Fun illustrations and clear step-by- step text.
• Makes science accessible and easy to understand.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to engage the most reluctant reader.
atoms: bubbles: bouncy ball: bubble cube: Cartesian diver: chemical reaction: chromatography: colour separation: growing crystals: invisible ink: molecules: oxidation: surface tension