Retail Price: £7.99
MATHS IN NATURE
Currently out of stock
Many things in nature follow the rules of maths: number patterns in a sunflower, the hexagonal shapes in a beehive and a snow crystal, and the spirals in Romanesco broccoli. Now find out why they’re made or grow like that. Some of the rules are so important they have a scientific name, such as the Fibonacci Sequence and Golden Ratio – nature really does have it all figured out!
• Maths brought to life through attractive, everyday examples.
• Superb photographs show exactly the points being explained.
• Clear text presented in neat nuggets with fascinating details.
• Source books to tie in with schoolwork.
• Designed to engage the most reluctant reader.
Take a Look Inside...
Mirror image; golden ratio; patterns; symmetry; rotate; Fibonacci number; shapes; geometric; sedimentary rock; atoms and molecules