A SHOGUN'S MANUAL
One of four books in our Fiendish Rulers series. In A Shogun’s Manual you will find rules governing the everyday life of a powerful and ruthless shogun. This book includes tactics and strategies needed to deal with rival samurais, pirates and other enemies. Included are a Shogun’s rules for his fiendish warriors and the importance of a samurai’s mental and physical discipline. A successful leader amassing land and riches must show off his wealth to his entourage around him including his nobles who are all virtual prisoners!
Currently out of stock for further information
• Fact filled soft learning at its best.
• Interesting and unusual look at history.
• Brilliant resource for school projects.
• Bite-size information with gruesome bits added.
• Essential reading for any young historian.
Buddhism: bushido: daimyo (warlords): Edo: emperors: shoguns: jigai: ninja fighters: samurai warriors: seppuku: Shintoism: