A SHOGUN'S MANUAL
One of four books in our Fiendish Rulers series. In A Shogun’s Manual you will find rules governing the everyday life of a powerful and ruthless shogun. This book includes tactics and strategies needed to deal with rival samurais, pirates and other enemies. Included are a Shogun’s rules for his fiendish warriors and the importance of a samurai’s mental and physical discipline. A successful leader amassing land and riches must show off his wealth to his entourage around him including his nobles who are all virtual prisoners!
• Fact filled soft learning at its best.
• Interesting and unusual look at history.
• Brilliant resource for school projects.
• Bite-size information with gruesome bits added.
• Essential reading for any young historian.
Buddhism: bushido: daimyo (warlords): Edo: emperors: shoguns: jigai: ninja fighters: samurai warriors: seppuku: Shintoism: