UK Retail Price £7.99
US Library Binding
Multi-user eBook: $31.99
HOW TO LIVE LIKE
A ROMAN GLADIATOR
Currently out of stock
How To Live Like is a stunning new narrative non-fiction series about how people used to live. Written in the first person, the stories are funny and often outrageous, but all are based on fact and give fascinating insights into how you, too, would have lived in these different historical times. In A Roman Gladiator, Felix takes us on a journey that began when he was captured in Gaul (France) around AD 180 and taken to Rome to be trained as a gladiator. We follow the strict training and brutal regime that turned young men into fighting warriors, with the finale at the largest arena of the time: the Colosseum.
• Beautifully written by an award-winning author.
• Fact-filled soft learning at its best.
• Written in the first person, funny and outrageous.
• Brilliant resource for school projects.
• Essential reading for any young historian.
Take a Look Inside...
Colosseum: gladiators: oath: slaves: Spartacus: arena: lanista: emperors: freedom: palus