HOW TO LIVE LIKE...
A MEDIEVAL KNIGHT
How To Live Like is a stunning narrative non-fiction series about how people used to live. Written in the first person, the stories are funny and often outrageous, but all are based on fact and give fascinating insights into how you, too, would have lived in these different historical times. In A Medieval Knight, Richard Marshall is a young English squire training to be a knight. We find out how he learns to joust, fight and behave chivalrously, and witness besieged castles, dreadful dungeons and victory feasts.
• Beautifully written by an award-winning author.
• Fact-filled soft learning at its best.
• Written in the first person, funny and outrageous.
• Brilliant resource for school projects.
• Essential reading for any young historian.
Archers: crusades: plague: Middle Ages: jousting: knights: castles: sieges: armour: swords